Re: gEDA-user: Preprint of a paper on a gEDA project

John --

I downloaded the paper and took a look.  It's great work, and I'm glad
that you were able to do so much with gEDA!   This paper has made my
day!

I also appreciate the mention in the acknowledgments!  But perhaps
you should thank the gEDA developers *afer* your chip comes back and
is tested and proven to work . . . .   :-)

Do you mind if I post a link to your paper on sci.electronics.cad the
next time there is a gEDA flame fest over there?  I think it would
buttress the claim that one can do serious work with gEDA.

Stuart