Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA in wikipedia (englisch/german)

> > There is one big difference: In german description reader is told
> > that gEDA is for Windows too, and example picture is taken from
> > running gschem on Windows (or is this a fake?)
>
> This is plain wrong.

Er, gEDA and PCB both run under Windows.  It's not easy, but it's
possible.

> > I think it should be stated that gEDA is basically a
> > Unix/Linux/GNU application,
>
> ack.

I'd rather not intentionally put ourselves in the "we're only for
Linux" crowd.

> Like almost any other linux application it can be run on windows
> with the aid of cygwin or a virtual machine.

PCB uses mingw - no cygwin, no virtual machine.  I don't know about
geda, but there are native gtk ports to Windows, so no reason why it
wouldn't work that way.