Re: gEDA-user: Re: speaker source

> We can also see that the desk is heaped up a couple of layers deep.

Yeah, that's the same spot where I'm working on the furnace
controller.  The average depth on the tables in my office is 4".  I
also don't have shelves or other storage in here (it's my office, not
the workshop in the basement) so everything has to be stored either on
the desk (really a folding table, that one) or on the floor.  The
whole room is only 12x14 feet, and it's the same room I work in for my
day job.  It's got three tower computers, three laptops, VCR, stereo,
printer, scanner, two UPSs, network gear, soldering station, two
oscilliscopes, microscope, hotplate, and tons of parts and other
projects.  The other side of the room has a full wall of bookshelves,
spare computers and printers, piles of magazines, and all those
shipping boxes.

Every once in a while there's a deskslide and I have to spend some
time cleaning :-P

It's a messy space, but this kind of "messy" means "happy".  Up to a
point, at least.