Re: gEDA-user: speaker source

> > The "real speakers" are Radio Shack Minimus 7's (dual driver).
>
> Those little speakers rock.  Many a recording studio had 'em on the
> meter bridge.

Yup.  I started with the 3.5's and upgraded to the 7's.  Still, I have
a pair of Boston reference monitors in the basement that make the 7's
sound tinny!

> Natch, the Shack didn't know what to do with a Good Thing and now
> they're history.

Yeah, the local RS doesn't have *any* parts any more.  I have to go
cross-town to get to the "parts store" and even then their inventory
is sparse.