Re: gEDA-user: PCB Autorouter Status?

Ok I defined DEBUG_STALE_RATS in autoroute.c recompiled and sure enough
a rat net circle indicating a pad should be connected to a power plane.
Lots of room around the pad for a via.

Then I tried selecting a few rats nets and using the net list window and
then autorouting only the selected nets. The result was 0 of 3 nets
successfully routed. Hmm well those nets were all trying to come out
from under the bga. Very tight probably not realistic to expect the
autorouter to work there.

Then I selected a dozen easy rats nets and tried routing only selected
rats nets this time I got a 0 of 0 nets successfully routed.

Back to hand routing.

Thanks Ben,

Steve Meier