Re: gEDA-user: gschem with cairo rendering

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 02:42 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:52:28 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>
> >   * mirrored circles are drawn "the other way".
>
> mirror action shows another quirk. The redraw area seems to be set
> incorrectly immediately after typing "ei". To reproduce:
>
> 1) select a symbol
>
> 2) put the mouse somewhere to the left of the symbol
>
> 3) type ei
> The mirrored symbol will vanish or show only partially.
>
> 4) type shift-z to unzoom
> The mirrored symbol is redrawn correctly

(Or just mouse off the page).

This symptom indicates that I'm missing a call to "invalidate" the part
of the screen where the mirrored symbol landed. Hopefully another easy
fix, I'll try to push it out tomorrow.

Now this cairo code is working to the point it might be usable for
actual work, I'll end up testing it much more as I'm drawing schematics
over the coming weeks.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,