Re: gEDA-user: Footprint silkscreen issues

On Mon, 05 May 2008 11:13:07 -0700, Eric Brombaugh wrote:

> You can be sure that I'll be more careful in reviewing the library
> elements before I use them in the future though!

Beware of my footprints in
	http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/
Graphics should not overlap with pads but default text placement will.
All the fabs I sent boards to accepted layouts with silk on exposed
copper. They routinely remove the overlapping snippets -- No extra
charge, no complaints. Since my boards tend to be densely populated, I
need the pad space to place the refdes or value.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog