Re: gEDA-user: Footprint silkscreen issues

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Eric Brombaugh <ebrombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  If silkscreen on the pads isn't an issue in today's manufacturing
>  processes, that would be good to know as well.

It may not be an issue with your PCB fabricator. You need to ask.

I make my footprints with 10mils of clearance between the copper and
silkscreen. That eliminates a potential error.

I review all of my footprints prior to usage and place reviewed footprints
in a "production" directory tree. All designers are using the same set
of footprints and the footprints don't change with revisions to the
PCB software.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org