gEDA-user: Segfault condition on PCB (fresh from CVS)

I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but I just got a
segfault in PCB (pulled from CVS yesterday, 11 May) on Fedora 7 when I
had a couple of nets 'Found' using Ctrl-F, then hit 'Unselect' in the
netlist box to un-highlight the found nets.  One of the highlited
'Found' nets was excluded from the rats nest (double-clicked in net list
and had an '*' by it), so there could be an issue with resolving lists
of found and plotted nets.  I've been able to reproduce it once in 10
minutes of working, but that, too, was by accident, so I still don't
know the exact conditions, but they were the same or very similar as
best as I can determine.

Regards,
Ethan