Re: gEDA-user: Removing default title box

>> It's easy to remove it the first thing, but once you've placed a few
>> components inside it, then you've got to jump through some hoops to
>> get rid of the title block alone.
>
> I've never had that problem when I need to change titleboxes.  Just
> select all with a click-n-drag selection, edit->unlock, then click on
> the titlebox and delete it.  Then add a new one and lock that.

Good point.  You have to do:

1. Click drag entire drawing field to select titleblock (and
everything else).

2.  edit->unlock.

3.  Deselect everything by clicking on empty space.

4.  Select title block alone.

5.  Then delete it.

I should have pointed this third option out to the OP......

Stuart