Re: gEDA-user: gschem won't connect nets

Hi Stuart and all,

FWIW, I would like:

a) a hard coded "always on grid" placement of pins and nets with a (in
gschemrc) configurable grid spacing, and

b) a grid for drawing eye-candy and placement of attributes which can be
set during drawing/placement or prior to drawing/placement.

<example>
In a certain mechanical CAD application I can enter a "snap 100" in the
CLI of the app as to change the setting of grid the pointer snaps to.

During "move", "rotate", ... "copy" actions I can change the behaviour
with "'snap 50" (note the ' character in front of snap).
</example>

Since gschem doesn't have a CLI widget near the bottom of the window
this example doesn't apply today ...

Nevermind, you asked for thoughts :)

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,