Re: gEDA-user: Strange behavior with input-1.sym and output-1.sym?

> > On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 18:20 -0400, dfro@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> Adding the graphical=1 attribute made input-1.sym and output-1.sym
> >> work.
> >>
> >> None of the symbols in the Input/output(generic) directory have a
> >> graphical=1 component.
> >>
> >> I wonder why input-2.sym and output-2.sym work without graphical=1?
> >>
> >> Dave

I tried to test the input-1.sym  -- seems to work fine with gEDA 1.4.3.

I think in your first posting I saw something like

WARNING: U? has no footprint attribute so won't be in the layout.

Did you gave the input a refdes attribute? That will not work, maybe
graphical=1 fixes this?