Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 02:52:31PM -0400, John Luciani wrote:

> For the PCB layout I would make a breadboard footprint (along the lines of
> the patterns of *http://tinyurl.com/5bxzgh *).

Umm, thats not the type of breadboard I am talking about.  See, this
project is meant to be an introduction to electronics for total
beginners.  So it should be easy/fast to build and modify the circuits.
So the breadboard I am talking about is the type where you push the
pins of the components into little holes (organized as 100mil grid) to
get them connected.