Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

Josef Wolf wrote:
> Umm, thats not the type of breadboard I am talking about.  See, this
> project is meant to be an introduction to electronics for total
> beginners.  So it should be easy/fast to build and modify the circuits.

I think, You want to create figures like this one:
    http://www.robotika.sk/misc/circuit1.png

The picture is taken from the "What's a microcontroller" book, issued
by the Parallax, Inc. and available here:
   http://www.parallax.com/Portals/0/Downloads/docs/books/edu/wamv2_2.pdf

I am afraid, that this type of figures is far beyond the PCB capabilities.

Richard Balogh