Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

John Luciani wrote:

>    I realize you are doing a different type of breadboard but the
>    **idea**
>    can be modified to your type of breadboard by changing the arrangement
>    of the pads.
>    Pads having the same number are considered connected. Take a row of
>    square pads
>    (all the same pad number) and connect them with thin rectangular pads
>    (all the
>    same pad number) and you have a connected row. Draw a silkscreen
>    rectangle
>    around the row of pads and you have a picture similar to a bread board
>    row.
>    (* jcl *)

Hmmm....  Maybe one could get the desired "some grey" "some black if used"
by the way he made footprints.  Include some portion of the connectivity
of the breadboard, and by putting down footprints, much of the connection to rails would just happen.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX