Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:38:13PM +0200, Richard Balogh wrote:
> Josef Wolf wrote:
> > Umm, thats not the type of breadboard I am talking about.  See, this
> > project is meant to be an introduction to electronics for total
> > beginners.  So it should be easy/fast to build and modify the circuits.
>

> I think, You want to create figures like this one:
>     http://www.robotika.sk/misc/circuit1.png

Yeah, kind of.  Although they don't need to be so good-looking as this
one.

> I am afraid, that this type of figures is far beyond the PCB
> capabilities.

Hmm, I have the feeling that with the help of this list, I am already
pretty close to the solution:

 - Use pads (instead of vias) on the solder side to represent the holes
 - connect them on the solder side with lines
 - lock pads+lines
 - fiddle eps output to change the color of the solder side
 - place parts as usual
 - use copper on component side for routing. The routes appear black in
   the printout

Have I missed something?