Re: gEDA-user: font problem in 1.6.0

On May 4, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Peter Clifton wrote:
   In the meantime I've narrowed down the Pango problem to a major
release.  Under OS X 10.4, v1.24 works while v1.25 fails due to the
CoreText requirement.          /\

                                 |____ Works? or builds?

When you say 1.24 works... do you mean it renders the text correctly?

Oh crap I'm sorry Peter, I realize now how that must've looked. Pango 1.24 builds correctly under OS X, but I still get an inch-high font on the screen that doesn't scale with zoom. FYI Pango 1.28.0 exhibits the same behavior. (and builds correctly, obviously)

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL