Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

On May 11, 2010, at 11:26 AM, Armin Faltl wrote:

> If there are undocumented settings in gafrc, merging these into a single file from several
> applications appears questionable to me.

Yes, gafrc is, in fact, unrestricted Guile source code, but dependent on functions defined in libgeda. Not really what anything other than a guile-scripted and libgeda-based program should attempt to use: pcb is neither.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx