Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

kai-martin knaak wrote:
These two ways use different sets of defaults. Unfortunately, the defaults used by gsch2pcb are hard coded somewhere in the source. By contrast, pcb reads the defaults from its config files in ~/.pcb/settings, or ~/.pcb/preferences
This is just me with a plea: I already hate the number of .metoo-directories in my home-directory. pcb belongs to the gEDA suite, so I ask to move the most authoritative user preference file into the .gEDA directory and name it pcbrc or maybe .gEDA/pcb/preferences etc. If there are undocumented settings in gafrc, merging these into a single file from several
applications appears questionable to me.

My 2 cents on this,

Armin