Re: gEDA-user: Copper-free area in footprint

Hi,

Yes, it's viable a product.

Insuring against theft for a EUR 700 bike may cost me EUR 98 per 3 years
without Biketheft Protection Chip (BPC), and EUR 85 with BPC for the same
period.

Maybe you can guestimate the price any consumer in my area would pay for
your device ;-) based on above figures.

Bike theft is one of the most commited (and not resolved) crimes in the
Netherlands.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.