Re: gEDA-user: OT: Bike Alarms

Hi,

I like the "toothbrush power supply" idea of Gene.

Another tactic may be to elongate the reporting interval when the "bike
under thread" remains in a assigned "safe zone" (for bike theft there are no
safe zones in the Netherlands).

It could work with timing intervals of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2
hours etc.

When a bike is in the "safe zone" for 15 minutes for two adjacent periods of
time, switch to 30 minutes intervals etc.

Just my EUR 0.02 on the subject.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.