gEDA-user: Pins not on grid

   The second problem I had was the pins on all objects, dips, connectors
   and power symbols alike, were offset from the grid. When I used snap to
   grid for net lines, they would never connect without magnetic net,
   which was causing its own problems. Any idea how reducing the grid size
   from 100 to 25 mills caused all the pins to be offset? Is there anyway,
   other than starting over, to fix it? I tried moving the chips and power
   symbols after the grid size was reduced, but they snapped to a
   different grid, it seemed.
   I am also guessing that since I did not remember to do a fresh git of
   the most recent release but still had these new features that Ubuntu
   has included gshcem in part of the automatic updates?
   Mike
   --
   Burn the Land,  Boil the Sea,  You can't take the SKY from me!