gEDA-user: Python: Task list ...

Hmm, Python seems popular, but my Python capability is limited to:

1. Import a few things
2. Invoke a few things
3. Declare the job finished

A bit like:

http://xkcd.com/353/

;-)

On May 27, 2011, at 6:33 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:

> One vote per patch :-)

It seems to me that the first step to switching languages here is for somebody to:

1. Define a mapping of the .sch/.sym file format into a data structure.
2. Implement a parser that reads a file into such a structure.

I don't think this is a job for a committee. One we have this, though, we can all start playing. Any volunteers to do this in Python?

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx