Re: gEDA-user: Python: Task list ...

> Hmm, Python seems popular, but my Python capability is limited to:

Sounds like my guile capabilities :-)

> 1. Define a mapping of the .sch/.sym file format into a data structure.
> 2. Implement a parser that reads a file into such a structure.

I might try this for PCB->Perl just for fun.

Hmmm... PCB needs the concept of an "importer HID" too, I think.  (unrelated)

> Any volunteers to do this in Python?

Sounds like we have many volunteers to do this, they just don't
realize it yet...

I don't mind if more than one person chooses to show an implementation
of this.  I'd rather pick from many than not have any.