Re: gEDA-user: Comments after successfully running gnetman . . . .

El lun, 17-11-2003 a las 22:00, Stuart Brorson escribió:
> I suppose that the spice-directive symbol could use some upgrading so
> that you can type in multi-line text.  This is another one of my
> wishes:  when you double click on e.g. the spice-directive component,
> gschem opens up a text entry box where you can type in lots of text,
> not just one line.  This, however, is a big project. . . . .

I'm not so sure that will be a big project. Support for multiline text
is in CVS. If you change the text entry widget to a multiline text entry
widget in the attributes window, then I think the next step will be
load/save multiline attribute values, but I don't think it will be so
hard (as it's already done for multiline text).

Disclaimer: I may be completely wrong.

Regards,

Carlos

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ¡te vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic