Re: gEDA-user: futurenet question

Ferenc Márton wrote:
<http://www.riverside-machines.com/pub2/CHIMP1.NV4>

I got it, thank you. But it seems very different from what I have to create. It must be an older or somehow different format, or something.
Interesting. Mine is in NV4 format, but I do remember that there was a choice of formats. My guess is that the sample you posted is in NV2 format. I used 3 or 4 subcontractors for layout, and they asked for NV4, so I always used NV4. It's also interesting that mine calls itself a 'netlist', and yours calls itself a 'pinlist' - I wonder if that's significant?

Evan