Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

Martin, AA6E wrote:

Other Linux distributions are less "agressive" about going to the latest versions of everything than Fedora is. The safest route is to choose the OS/distro version under which gEDA was actually built. (Which as far as I know was FC3.)

hey, speaking as a gEDA contributor, the OS is actually NetBSD-2.0.2 and Solaris-2.9 and not linux at all! Of course you'll get a different answer from the others as I think I'm the only non-linux developer ;)

-Dan