Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

[snip]
>What's your opinion? Not sure what other apps I'll run, but definitely
>the geda suite.

	I really shouldn't be contributing to this thread since it is
starting to go off topic, but I develop almost exclusively under Debian
sarge/stable.  At some point I will upgrade to Debian testing again,
but not until I need a new version of something that isn't available in
stable.  I _highly_ recommend Debian, under the following conditions:

	1) Your hardware is vanilla.
	2) You are comfortable with solving some install problems (for
	   example, the Debian installer did not handle my mixed scsi/ide
	   system correctly; but I easily fixed this by editing devices.map).

								-Ales