Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb produces crap!

Lucas Vogelsang wrote:

So far, I can't programm C so I can't really do more than bugreporting to
the mailing list... IMHO I think it is stupid to spam mailinglist with bugs,
A good bugtracking system would be much better. I recently just set up SVN & Trac for the Ronja project, you can browse
sourcecode online, compare revisions and submit bugs:
ronja-svn.wservices.ch
I really recommend that one could set up a bugtracking system, bugzilla or
trac would be good. If you don't have skills, time or whatever I can help
you. If you want to I could even host it.

hmmm.. Yp until at least semi-recently there was a bug tracking database, but I can't find it now. And I agree 100%. Bug reports in mailing lists often times simply get lost.

-Dan