Re: gEDA-user: modified net "L" drawing [ was Topics discussed ... ]

[snip]
>The existing rubber banding only places one wire with each left click.
>In the situation you describe I would expect the extra net to be
>rubber-banded but not placed.

	Agreed.  And to that end, I have checked in code changes (to CVS)
to the net "L" drawing along these lines:

	* If you draw an "L" and no connections are encounted (on either
	  the first or second net), then both nets are added/drawn.

	* If you draw an "L" and a connection to an existing net/bus/pin
	  is encountered at the endpoint of the first net, then only that
	  first net is added/drawn and the whole process continues from
	  that existing connection location.

These changes are in CVS now, so if people want to play with these
changes... please let me know what you think.

								-Ales