Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

Hi,

(YAST =  Yet Another Sucking Tool)

Maybe your grandmother can use YAST, but I couldn't. The command line
based apt-get/apt-cache etc. philosophy fits better to my mind.

The best thing with these fency-fancy tools/wizards that they offten
overwrite my config file modifications which were made by simple text
editors. (I have experienced this on Mandrake)

Maybe SuSE is a realy cool system from many points of view, but I dislike
it. SuSE was the 1st Linux which I've installed to my machine and I got
hate it very quick.

I have used RH based Linuxies for some years, but I have found Debian's
package management much much better and cleaner than the .rpm based one.

> Tha XFCE 4.2 is not a good example. XKCE 4.0 was really nice, but 4,2 is
> as
> heavy as KDE...

I am very sad to hear it :( XFCE 4.0 is a living dream, that's the holy
heaven of Window Managers.

Regards,
hoyuka

Mi a C2? http://mail.c2.hu