Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:20:05 -0500
Hal2000 <carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I prefer Debian. Easy, logical, and ther's no parts hiden from the
user. Package management is far more better than RH, SuSE, etc.... If
you install RH or SuSE you'll experience the so called "RPM Dependency
Hell". I've tested them... yakkk... it was realy hell...

Anyways.... Don't install KDE or GNOME. They are realy eating up all
your resurces (like M$ windoze). I prefer XFCE, or even no environment
at all, just a window managger.

Generaly it's a good idea to switch from M$ windoze to Linux. After,
you can try BSD, Solaris, or other Unix.

Hope it helped.

Levente

--
E-Mail: levente.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.