Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

> "A generic system to bind one or more keyshortcut to the commands
> you want (menu commands or whatever you like).

The lesstif HID I'm using as a test bed for the changes re-adds the
pcb-menu.res support that Xaw had.  The Motif style guide requires all
hotkeys to be defined as menu accelerators, which means (1) all
hotkeys are user-definable, and (2) the menu acts as documentation and
hinting for the hotkeys.