Re: gEDA-user: OT: Video camera hack

On Nov 15, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Marvin Dickens wrote:
My brother recently put two video cameras into one of the his
model jets (It's turban powered and burns J4 jet fuel. He builds
them as a hobby). Anyway, here is a link to the footage for anybody
who is interested:

http://www.georgiajets.org/video/PinCushion_Goes_To_Lake_Wales.wmv

The video cameras were purchased at cvs pharmacy for $29.00 each and then hacked.

This is mind-bogglingly cool! I am totally blown away by this. Your brother rocks!

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden