Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Pad description obsolete?

> So, where can I read out on which position the pinflags are?

If by this you mean the syntax for the arguments to the pin/pad
definitions, that's a bit harder to "read" but here's a snippet from
src/parse_y.y (and folks, this is what *I* use as my "reference").
You have to know that "flags" is where the named flags go; formats
with NUMBER in that slot only allow the old hex flags.

(If you meant something else, please clarify)

pin_hi_format
			/* x, y, thickness, clearance, mask, drilling hole, name,
			   number, flags */
		: T_PIN '[' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING flags ']'
pin_1.7_format
			/* x, y, thickness, clearance, mask, drilling hole, name,
			   number, flags */
		: T_PIN '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING NUMBER ')'
pin_1.6.3_format
			/* x, y, thickness, drilling hole, name, number, flags */
		: T_PIN '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING NUMBER ')'
pin_newformat
			/* x, y, thickness, drilling hole, name, flags */
		: T_PIN '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING NUMBER ')'
pin_oldformat
			/* old format: x, y, thickness, name, flags
			 * drilling hole is 40% of the diameter
			 */
		: T_PIN '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING NUMBER ')'

pad_hi_format
			/* x1, y1, x2, y2, thickness, clearance, mask, name , pad number, flags */
		: T_PAD '[' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING flags ']'
pad_1.7_format
			/* x1, y1, x2, y2, thickness, clearance, mask, name , pad number, flags */
		: T_PAD '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING NUMBER ')'
pad_newformat
			/* x1, y1, x2, y2, thickness, name , pad number, flags */
		: T_PAD '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING STRING NUMBER ')'
pad
			/* x1, y1, x2, y2, thickness, name and flags */
		: T_PAD '(' NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER STRING NUMBER ')'