gEDA-user: Autorouting a single sided board.

I have been playing with gEDA for a while and I am liking it very much.

One thing I just cannot seem to figure out though is how to limit the autorouter to a single layer?
I want to make a single sided board. Just a solder layer and no matter what I have tried it always puts some traces on the component side of the board.

I know I am missing something simple, but Google searches don't turn up anything either.

I am using the latest CD install.

Jason Brown
www.evilrobotsinc.com