Re: gEDA-user: furnace controller I/O port again

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 15:36, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Which frequently gets people into trouble when they try to use
> > Op-Amps as Comparators:
> The lines will (initially, at least) carry 1wire (1-15 uS pulses) and
> RS-232 (9600 baud).
DJ, Are you writing code for the Dallas 1-wire protocol?  Neat.

I cheated.
I used a PICAXE for my heat pump (Oz-talk for HVACs?) until I get to
develop PIC-level code.  I want to talk to 3x Dallas Temp sensors & soft
start my duct fan (phase controlled start of a MOC30xx-coupled triac).
Sigh, as usual, THe S/S+N ratio in my life is too high, & I will live
with the PICAXE for another year or so.
--
Greg