Re: gEDA-user: bug or feature in recent versions of PCB?

I've observed this same behavior on a Suse installation (also w/ GTK hid). Maybe stealing focus is not the issue? My first impresstion when I had it happen was that the event generated by the mouse click (as when drawing lines) came back saying the right button rather than the left button had been pressed.

Joe T