Re: gEDA-user: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings

Hi Kai-Martin,

On Saturday 18 November 2006 06:35, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
[...]
> 4) Feature request gschem: Please show the current grid size in the
> status bar.
>
> 5) gschem: Put the name of the current page should in the window
> title bar rather than in the status bar. The status bar space may
> contain more volatile information.

If nobody complains, I'll change 4 and 5:

1. move the filename to the title bar
  The title may be:
  "gschem: [FILENAME]"  like emacs does it, or
  "[FILENAME] - gschem" like most KDE programs use it.

  I'll use the first for now.

2. put the grid settings to the status bar to the former filename
position.
The format may be something like:
  "Grid=[VisibleGridSize],[SnapGridSize]"
  "Grid=[SnapGridSize],[VisibleGridSize]"
  "grid([VisibleGridSize],[SnapGridSize])"

Any special wishes?

Regards
Werner