Re: gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings (6-10)

Hi Kai-Martin,

On Monday 20 November 2006 21:39, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
[...]

> So this particular issue is already resolved.
> But wait, Maybe it depends on the window manager. What window manager
> do you use? Which version of GTK2? I use metacity v2.14.5 and libgtk2
> v2.8.20

I'm using KDE which means the kdm v3.5.1, and gtk2 v2.8.10.

Some of the dialogs do not set the modal flag. Neither modal nor
non-modal.
I'm wondering what's the default values for those dialogs?

I'm not sure whether it would help to set the modal/non-modal flag of
the dialog.

And there is a "transient-for" property for GTK-Windows, but I got
strange results when playing with it:
I've used gtk_window_set_transient_for in the image-export dialog and
the component dialog started flickering at 100% CPU-Load.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html

Anyone know what's going on there?

regards
Werner