Re: gEDA-user: stupid newbie question

Giorgenes Gelatti wrote:
Could it be a printing problem?

Paper changes sizes too. If you're confronted with a humid weather the paper may go into your laser bigger than it comes out. The length and width may change size differently as I believe there is some orientation to the fibers in most paper as a result of mfg. process.

I've gone back to printouts from delayed work to discover >2% change in size. Time, humidity temperature and storage seem to affect paper in mysterious ways. An architect friend told me that they only trust they're scaled paper plots to 5% -- astonishing.

Phil