Re: gEDA-user: Added PCB output to gnetman

On Nov 29, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Bill Cox wrote:
True... if anyone is actually interested, I'd sign up for doing a new
version that is portable. I'd like to be able to use it natively on
Linux.

I'm definitely interested. I have an x86 machine here, but it's not what I do my work on.

Ok, I'll see if I can find some time to hack it together...

That would be fantastic. I'm planning to move house soon, so I may drop out of sight for a bit, but I can assist with testing on several platforms if that would be helpful.

                 -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL