Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Level DRC DIscussion

One could argue that that is why we have guile scripts. If you have a
reasonable api access to the libgeda structures you should be able ask
complicated questions about the completness of a design.

So a drc2 type scripts ships with geda but it can be moddified for in
house requirements.

geda is very good about allowing the definition of new attributes. So
adding an attribute named multiOF and another named multiPart can be
done at the configuration scripts with zero need to recompile the c
code.

Steve Meier