Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Level DRC DIscussion

Steve Meier wrote:
> One could argue that that is why we have guile scripts. If you have a
> reasonable api access to the libgeda structures you should be able ask
> complicated questions about the completness of a design.

OK, so I'll admit not having looked deeply into the capabilities of the
guile api access to libgeda.  Seems like good infrastructure.  But guile
is not a very approachable language for a rule author.  A language that
compiles rules into a guile script makes some sense. I think it's key
that the rule language be expressive in the problem domain.

-dave