Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Level DRC DIscussion

Actually the guile api is the thing I am working on for my
derivative/fork of geda. I am trying to move the basic file io from
being c code to it being guile scripts. The intent being to make it easy
to convert schematics and symbols between geda and other tools. As I am
doing this I am trying to document the api.

As most of my last years efforts into geda has been at the library level
and netlisting I have put in some level of error checking into my
library but I am starting to contemplate the drc requirements as well.

Steve Meier