Re: gEDA-user: Simulation troubles ...

On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> xmgrace provides a GUI that lets you do all kinds of things
> interactively. This includes zooms, toggle log scale, number
> and position of ticks, arrows and captions at arbitrary
> positions and arithmetic calculations, filters or FFT
> transforms. Last time I checked, all actions of the GUI could
> be triggered by a pipe from an external app.

I tried it ...

It has lots of features for advanced use, but doesn't work well
as a simple waveform viewer.  For that, I still think gwave is
the best so far.  Gwave is simple, but has some build issues.
The Debian package works fine on my system, so I can use it
easily.

I'm waiting for Kurt to fix a few things in kjwaves.  At least
make it work with gnucap.  Then make it work with a truly free
version of Java.