Re: gEDA-user: Simulation troubles ...

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:13:52 -0500, al davis wrote:

>> Any reason to reinvent the wheel?
>
> User interface.
>
> Perhaps it could be done as a wrapper around gnuplot.
>
> I was not aware of xmgrace.  I need to look at it.

xmgrace provides a GUI that lets you do all kinds of things
interactively. This includes zooms, toggle log scale, number and position
of ticks, arrows and captions at arbitrary positions and arithmetic
calculations, filters or FFT transforms. Last time I checked, all actions
of the GUI could be triggered by a pipe from an external app.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211