Re: gEDA-user: Ok, who moved pin 4?

> Also, this is the kind of script that John Luciani whips out before
> breakfast each day.  However, I looked at his site and didn't see any
> panelizer there.

I have a panelizer on gedasymbols.  However, it won't flip layers
over, or mix layers - it panelizes boards, not individual layers.  I
can get around part of that by making two copies of the board, one
with layers rearranged, but I can't get past the lack of a flip
operation.  I've done it by editing the postscript though.