gEDA-user: Missing the printable docs for gschem

Hi,

I am searching for the documentation of gschem and especially for
creating subcircuits with geschem. I need a subcircuit 16 times on a
pcb, so I want to use that feature. Long time ago I have used it, but
could not find any documentation anymore. All what I found is the
geda-wiki which contains a lot of dead links and circular links to it
self but not the information I need. And yes, I want it in a printable
version like pdf or ps. Yes, here are two questions:

1) where is the printable documentation gone

2) how to create subcircuits for gschm->pcb toolchain.

Thanks