Re: gEDA-user: Missing the printable docs for gschem

> I am searching for the documentation of gschem and especially for
> creating subcircuits with geschem. I need a subcircuit 16 times on a
> pcb, so I want to use that feature.

John and I have written scripts to do this.  Mine are on
gedasymbols.org; you want page-renumber to copy a schematic page to
other pages (put one copy of the subcircuit on a page, renumber it to
make the other 15) and the RenumberBlock plugin from
http://www.delorie.com/pcb/ to copy the layout (import the first
schematic page and lay it out by hand, cut-n-paste it to the other 15
while renumbering it as you paste)